Saturday, August 14, 2010

Oh what a day

Wow am I exhausted!  I spent all day yesterday and today taking pictures of all my fused glass pendants.  I have my website almost completed. Tomorrow I will spend about 3 hours changing all the font colors and making sure of all the names and spelling etc. I love naming all the pieces but then measuring them and writing all the descriptions takes so much time. Then trying to get really good pictures which is so hard with dichroic glass.  I haven't had anytime creating the glass this week which I will do with part of my day tomorrow.  I have a booth at the annual Art in the Redwoods this coming weekend so I have to have at least 100 pieces available.  I am currently showing and selling my work at Violet's, downtown Gualala, CA (39000 South Highway One) and at the Timber Cove Lodge in Timber Cove, CA until September 18th.  Also if you get to Elk, California I am one of the artists at the Artists Collective Gallery. Stay tuned tomorrow when I announce my website!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I would love to hear what you think of my desgns