Thursday, January 14, 2016

What A Long Hard Road 2015 was!

 Whew last year was one for the books.  We moved to a new state after living in California our whole life.  We love it in Oregon but after living in a drought state we are now in a wet state so we are trying to get some clear days to unpack the garage.  We have however just about settled into the house although I have 5 more boxes to finish my studio.  I know I will get there but oh do I never want to do this again.
  I have been working on a few new designs but in beaded jewelry only.  I plan to spend this whole year on revamping my website, taking new classes in glass and metal, doing a few shows and getting involved in this wonderful new community.

Soon I will also be participating in a few blog hops which I love because you get to stretch your creativity, work with new designers, try new things and have some fun.
  Check back soon to see what is happening this year.
Marianne


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I would love to hear what you think of my desgns