Saturday, May 16, 2015

New Earrings for summer

I have been super busy making earrings for a show I am doing next weekend at Gualala Arts Center.  Here is a grouping of some of them


 I made 23 pairs plus polished all of my metal pieces which this week I will be putting together some necklaces and bracelets.  I am still selling all of my fused glass jewelry which has been reduced .  If you want to check the sale out go to my WEBSITE.
Aren't these cute!  I named them Aztec.  The dangles are made by Elsie Smith and the top periwinkle beads are made by Francesca DeClaire.  The pink ones are made by Sandra Arduwie ( her facebook page is Beads In Space.)  I wire wrapped in sterling silver with sterling silver dangles.  These are $38 and can be purchased from my Facebook Page.  
I didn't like  this years Pantone color of Marsala until Elsie made me these dangles out of polymer clay.  They matched the glass beads made by Lori Robbins perfectly.  I love them they are also $38 and can be purchased on facebook.

Love these beach earrings.  Polymer clay dangles are made by Helena Benkoczka and the wonderful beads are made by Sandra again.  I love anything beachy and I might keep these if no one wants them.  They are also for sale for $38.

I had lots of fun but now onto the metal pieces.
Have a great day,
Marianne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I would love to hear what you think of my desgns