Thursday, April 3, 2014

Hooked On PMC

I took a class on bezels and bails in PMC last weekend with my friend Vicki.  We had so much fun.  I made two pendants and refinished a pendant I made a long time ago.  We will be having several play dates this month to work in Bronze and copper.  The class was all silver and I was especially interested in adding my glass with the PMC.

Here is the first after firing but before setting and clean up.  This first photo is the setting that I added my glass piece to.  The second one I added a pink jasper to.  You will also see the finished piece front and back.




 
















This is one that I did about 4 years ago and I shined it all up and I like it more now.










Stay tuned for more PMC work.
Marianne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I would love to hear what you think of my desgns