Saturday, March 25, 2017

Bead Soup Blog Party


I am so sorry but I had unforeseen circumstances and I can't post my design until Thursday.  I received wonderful metal enamel  charms in red white and blackfrom my partner and my pieces turned out beautiful.  Please come back on Thursday and see.
My partner's link on Pinterest so you can see what she created from what I sent her is:
Gail Poveda



In the meantime visit the link below to start the hop.


See you back on Thursday I hope

2017 Bead Soup Blog Party


3 comments:

  1. Hi Marianne, I am sorry to hear of the passing of your sister. My thoughts are with you. Your design is outstanding. You showed the enamel charms really well. I like the earrings too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just thinking where to see these art bead things and i'm just finding on your site thank you for sharing it.
    Sandy recent posted Bridal hairstyle 2019

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I would love to hear what you think of my desgns