Sunday, July 24, 2016

Pretty Palettes July Inspiration Challenge

I am so excited to be chosen as a partner in the Halcraft Pretty Palettes Challenge hosted by the talented artist Erin Prais-Hintz.




Erin sent me a slew of beads that she personally picked out from Michael's that hopefully inspires me to create jewelry using the inspirational photo below.


The theme for this month's Pretty Palettes challenge is Starry Night.



picture credit : Ryan Hutton: Unsplash


I have a friend that has taken many photo's of the night sky at a place called Sea Ranch where I used to live so this challenge was perfect for me. I love the sky with all it's beautiful stars and planets and colors. Bright and Sparkly!


Thank you so much, Erin, for inviting me to be your partner! I know I will have fun creating the jewelry!

Please check back for the reveal on July 27th.

Marianne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I would love to hear what you think of my desgns