Thursday, March 14, 2013

7th Bead Soup Blog Party

I wanted to show you the wonderful bead soup my partner Jenny Kyrlach sent me.  These are colors I never work with although purple is one of my favorite colors.  I love these colors and I think they just scream spring.  Even though I broke my arm in January and had surgery I am almost finished with my necklace and am 3/4 finished with the bracelet.  Haven't started on the earrings yet but as you will see Jenny sent me tons of wonderful beads and hair sticks and jewels. I couldn't even fit them all in the picture.
Anyway I have had lots of fun working on my soup.  Look for our reveal in April.

1 comment:

  1. I am so, so glad that you've been enjoying your soup! I can't wait to see what you've been making! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I would love to hear what you think of my desgns