Friday, September 9, 2011

Bead Soup Blog Party

Well I received my package from my partner  Line Labrecque.  She is in Toronto Canada and I am in California US.  Really a fun pairing.  I make fused glass and she works in Polymer Clay.  This Bead Soup Blog Party is so much fun because it really forces you to get creative out of your comfort zone.  My partner sent me the items above.  I have to use the Toggle and the Focal.  You can make jewelry or something else.  You can make more than one piece.  Line made the focal and the white and brown pieces.  Very creative.  The toggle is a cute little frog that I have never seen anywhere.  I have never used these colors before.
The big reveal will be on September 17th of what we all made.  I am close to being finished with one piece.  I am doing the Studio Discovery Tour ( I am number 32 and also the Director) and this is the last weekend so I will have some creative time after this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I would love to hear what you think of my desgns