Saturday, February 6, 2016

Play Time

I have never been a great seed beader but when I moved to Oregon I overheard someone say they had a bead group.  So of course I asked to join.  I like to work in different media at different times.  Seems to spark my creativity not to mention it takes me away from unpacking lol.  So I found a pattern by Deborah Hodoyer and first I did it in bronze and gold.  (Sorry the photo's are not that great because I had to take them from my phone because my camera broke.)


Then I thought I would do the same in blue and purple.
I din't follow the pattern as I used a different bail and I made this one smaller.  I used spiral stitch for the ropes and then added chain.  I love them and hope you do also

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I would love to hear what you think of my desgns