Friday, March 14, 2014

Bead Soup Blog Party

I received my partner for the Bead Soup Blog Party and her name is Marti Conrad and if you click on her name you will be taken to her blog. I mailed her soup today so when we both receive I will post the pictures of the Bead Soup I sent her.  She makes wonderful clay pieces that I am sure you will enjoy,  Check out her ETSY shop.
Looking forward to getting my soup.  Always a fun time for me waiting in anticipation, designing a piece.  I usually end up changing my mind and re-doing several times!  I always wonder what color I will be working in and what the focal will look like.  I usually end up donating all my pieces when I am done to different charitable groups where I live.
Well stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I would love to hear what you think of my desgns